Saturday 10 December 2011

Fall tour of the Acoustic Circuit, S.F. Bay Area

From Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse, Berkeley,  November 22, 2011
If I don't (yet) get to unleash the beast on my software evangelism (a quintessentially nerdy pursuit) the least I can do is hit the acoustic singer/songwriter music circuit around the Bay area (which I'm currently doing).  It's only been a few short weeks since I've started touring regularly in addition to my awesome day job  (longer geographic swaths in the works on both the music and work fronts), but it's already been a hell of a ride.
From St. Lukes Church, San Francisco, November 20, 2011
From Rockit Room, San Francisco,  November 24, 2011
From Panama Red Coffeehouse, Concord, December 9, 2011

From Berkeley City Club, November 17, 2011

Here is one of my songs from my performance at the Hotel Utah, San Francisco, from December 19, 2011.


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Your website is cool. I am so impressed by the info that you've in this website. Keep update more info regarding acoustic room design. Good luck.

    Room Acoustics Software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in! And stay tuned...things are only starting to get interesting! =)

    ReplyDelete